This has created a highly competitive market where each business must work harder to grab a share of both the market and the consumers’ attention. The competition was primarily from brick-and-mortar businesses, but also large to medium-sized ecommerce businesses. Today’s businesses operate in a highly competitive environment.
Imagine if we said that a product can reach a lot more people than traditional outdoor media, is less expensive, has long-lasting durability, and offers visibility for your brand in high-traffic areas. It’s a product that does all these things.
Your company’s logo, tagline, website address and social media information can all be printed on custom logo door mats. There are a variety of mats available: coir, rubber or synthetic logo entrance mats. They offer all the same benefits as any mat: removing dirt and moisture from show soles, making entrances slip-resistant, and cleaning interiors.
They create a great first impression
Boldly displaying the company’s branding at the entrance demonstrates confidence, pride, and seriousness about the company’s work. They can also be personalized with your company’s logo and tagline to promote or reinforce your brand.
One chance at making a good first impression. The entrance mats keep your floors safe, dry, and clean.
They present your company and increase brand awareness
Every year, companies spend a lot of money trying to attract new customers. It can be used to introduce potential customers to your brand and company’s ethos from the first glance. An entrance mat is not only a great first impression but it can also be your first contact to potential customers.
They are an advertising medium that builds brand recall
Because they are placed outside your entrance, custom entrance mats have high visibility. You can also print custom mats with high-resolution images and rich colours.
These are some of the unusual ways that custom logo mats can be used to promote your company or brand.
- To draw passers-by to your outside entrances
- A doorway for key sales messages.
- Display product information in front of the display to show off features and other benefits, or give sizing or comparison information.
- A related product display can be placed in front (e.g., a custom-made floor mat featuring a cereal company can be placed in front bananas or spaghetti sauce on a mat in the pasta aisle).
- Highlight promotions and other special offers in a retail space
They double as point-of-sale display
You may have never considered mats in this context. Visual merchandising is a great way to help customers find the right product and make purchases.
To create a memorable point-of-sale display, custom logo mats can be combined with signages, displays, lighting, and lighting. You can use the floor mats to:
- Direct customers to specific sections or products.
- Highlight sales, promotions, discounts, giveaways, contests and other promotional messages.
- Inspire other or related purchases.
- You can capture last-minute sales by highlighting certain products or brands at checkout. A floor mat will be in front of you display.
They can be used for employee morale
These customized floor mats can be used in high-traffic areas such as retail outlets and checkout counters to increase brand visibility. Employees who work standing for long periods of time will appreciate the very comfortable anti-fatigue mats.
These can be used in your office, retail shop, and at trade shows.
These mats can be used anywhere you need to increase brand awareness and recall, such as at your office, sales outlet, pop-up shop, trade shows, and exhibitions. These mats are lightweight and durable enough to last for many years.